TULSA, Okla. — A man is now in custody in connection to a deadly shooting in a north Tulsa neighborhood on Jan. 5.
Tulsa police officers responded to a call about the shooting around 10:30 p.m. near East Admiral Place and Florence Ave.
Officers found a man shot on the porch of the house and had him taken to a hospital where he died early Thursday morning.
Police say Michael Johnson and a friend came home late Wednesday night and got into a fight with three people who came up to them which led to the shooting.
The killing marks the city's second homicide of 2022.
Officers arrested Carl Alan Couch on complaints of first-degree murder and Jeremy Paul York on complaints of accessory.
- Union Public Schools shifts to distance learning citing COVID surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa-based Mazzio's introducing New York style pizza
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Agent: Late TV icon Betty White died of natural causes
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --