TULSA, Okla. — Suspects in the first homicide in Tulsa in 2022 are in custody.
Tulsa police responded to a west Tulsa home around 4:45 on Thursday. The call started as a well-being check on 29-year-old Sarah Maguire.
When they arrived at the home near West 39th and South 28th W Ave, they found Maguire dead from what appeared to be blunt force trauma. Someone took her car and other personal belongings.
Maguire's car was later found in Fayetteville, Ark., and two people are now in custody with Fayetteville police.
Brinlee Denison from Sapulpa and Nicholas Johnson are booked at the Washington County Detention Center in Arkansas with multiple charges, including theft and fraudulent use of a credit card.
TPD Detectives are questioning them on their involvement in Maguire's death.
- Union Public Schools shifts to distance learning citing COVID surge
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa-based Mazzio's introducing New York style pizza
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Agent: Late TV icon Betty White died of natural causes
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --