TULSA, Okla. — A gas leak in south Tulsa on Monday afternoon shut down a stretch of roadway.
Police closed Yale from 81st Street to 91st Street as repairs to the leak got underway.
The roadway reopened by 6 p.m.
A construction crew working on a nearby project at a home hit a two-inch line, according to the Tulsa Fire Department.
Gas had to be shut off at four homes as they worked on repairs.
- Tulsa police arrest three involved in drug trafficking
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- A New Life: Rising Grove football star overcomes childhood slave trade
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Mickey Guyton dress on display at Tulsa's Woody Guthrie Center
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --