TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma Highway Patrol has identified the body found along the eastbound I-44 lanes in November.
Jessica Quickle, a 48-year-old woman, was believed to be walking on I-44 around midnight before being hit by a car. OHP believes that she was hit by multiple cars throughout the night.
Emergency crews were called to the scene after Quickle was seen the next morning. Lanes were reduced as crews investigated.
- One dead and two injured at a Bedlam party
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- $20,000 worth of merchandise stolen from midtown boutique
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- OU's Lincoln Riley to become USC head football coach
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --