TULSA, Okla. — Daniel Webster Middle and High School canceled in-person learning for Tuesday for staff absences.
The schools announced on Facebook that they will continue to provide students with free breakfast and lunch through a "grab and go" meal service system from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Staff officials are asking that high school students use their Chromebooks and middle school students pick up printed packets for their Tuesday assignments.
The schools announced Tuesday afternoon they'd be back in person on Wednesday.
The Facebook announcement comes after Hawthorne Elementary had to resort to distanced learning for three days, also due to staff absences. The elementary school is now back in session.
- Small plane crashes in east Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Henryetta hosts annual Labor Day Celebration
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Hawthorne Elementary opens today, TPS admin calling on substitute teachers
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --