TULSA, Okla. — The long Thanksgiving weekend is about to begin and some may be looking for a last-minute COVID-19 test.
Curative opened up at the Boxyard in downtown Tulsa recently to provide rapid testing. The company says the community has been slow to come in but they have had a few come in for pre-Thanksgiving testing. They said the turnout isn't what they expected but they do think numbers will be up next week as people head back to work.
Curative has locations in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
They said testing is simple and fast with no more than a 30-minute wait for results. Those interested in getting tested with Curative can make an appointment or walk in.
- Oklahoma Gov. Stitt fires back at Pres. Biden over oil price plan
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Miss USA and Miss Teen USA come to Tulsa
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma doctors urge caution ahead of Thanksgiving
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --