TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa's Celebrity Club Restaurant is opening again for one last holiday season.
Decorations will be up by Nov. 2 when the restaurant reopens Tuesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The restaurant closed in July after 60 years in business citing a lack of staffing.
Reservations can be made starting Oct. 15 from Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Reservations can be made by calling (918) 743-1800 or emailing email@example.com.
- Woman shot while driving on I-244 in Tulsa
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- NWS Tulsa: 5 tornados touched down during Sunday's storms
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Bass Pro Shops hosts massive hiring event for the holiday season
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --