TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police said no explosives were found after a bomb threat at Sen. Jim Inhofe's office in Tulsa.
Police said TPD's bomb squad was called out Tuesday morning by U.S. Capitol police to check on the threat near 21st and Utica.
Law enforcement officials told 2 Works for You authorities evacuated the building and the bomb squad did a sweep with dogs. Authorities said there were no explosive devices found.
- Oklahoma COVID wastewater testing shows increase in disease presence
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Saint Francis Tulsa Tough scheduled to cycle this summer
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tornado Alley: Guide to the 2021 storm season airs Wednesday
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --