BIXBY, Okla — The Bixby Police Department called off the investigation into a reported hit-and-run incident that occurred on E. 101st Street South between South Memorial Drive and South Mingo Road.
Police initially asked for help Saturday morning after they were told a woman had been hit by a truck.
The woman later told police that she wasn't hit, but had jumped from the car during an argument.
- Tulsa Animal Welfare investigating viral Paws on Pearl video
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Troopers identify driver who died after east Tulsa highway chase
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Oklahoma farmer encouraging people to buy local to combat high prices
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --