BIXBY, Okla. — An argument led up to a deadly shooting that left two people dead, according to Bixby police.
Officers say around 8:30 p.m. Friday night, the owner of a local business, Jin Yu Wang, met with an acquaintance near 131st and Memorial.
As she was leaving the shopping center, a second male, Rocchio Vincinzo, blocked their car with his. According to BPD, Yu Wang and Vincenzo has a prior relationship.
Video evidence shows that Yu Wang got out of her car and proceeded to get into an argument with Vincenzo. The fight escalated when Vincenzo took out a gun and shot Yu Wang. He then turned the gun on himself. Both were pronounced dead on the scene by first responders.
Authorities are classifying the incident as a murder-suicide resulting from a domestic altercation.
The Bixby Police Department is conducting the investigation with the assistance of OSBI Crime Scene Technicians.
- String of vehicle thefts left one suspect dead, another hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- OU Football Assistant Coach Cale Gundy resigns
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Flock Safety cameras lead TPD to find stolen car
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --