OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City police have now canceled an Amber Alert for a missing newborn Thursday morning.
It has been confirmed by police that Leyla Rivera has been found and she is now safe.
Authorities believe Midaysia Highwalker, a 20-year-old woman, took her 3-month-old daughter, Rivera, around 2:30 a.m. on Thursday.
This is a developing story. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Mayo Clinic map shows Delta variant spread in OK
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Oklahoma congressman Mullin 'safe' after reported rescue attempt in Afghanistan
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Judge to put hold on Oklahoma school mask mandate ban
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --