TULSA, Okla. — After multiple one-day postponements, the OU-Texas basketball rematch has been moved to a later date to be determined. This comes after OSU-Baylor was postponed yet again due to COVID-19 issues within the Baylor program.
The first round of pitchers and catchers reported to spring training Wednesday, Feb. 17. Green Country native Archie Bradley arrived at the Philadelphia Phillies' training camp in Clearwater, Fla.
Bradley spent his senior year in high school playing football at Broken Arrow. His friend, fellow Phillie, and fellow Oklahoman JT Realmuto played football at Carl Albert, winning the 2009 5A state title as a senior quarterback.
The Thunder, after almost coming back to beat Portland, visit Memphis Wednesday night.
In an effort to conserve utilities in the city, the Tulsa Oilers' home return against Kansas City has been postponed.
- CHECK: Closings and power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Delaware County man died after going on ice to rescue dog
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma family uses blow dryers to save calves from winter weather
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --