DELAWARE COUNTY, Okla. — A Delaware County man died after falling through ice into Grand Lake.
The Grand River Dam Authority said Greg Garner, 53, fell through the ice near Port Duncan on February 15th around 9 p.m. GRDA police think Garner went onto the ice to rescue a dog that fell through the ice as well.
He died and searchers recovered his body around 10 p.m.
- CHECK: Closings and power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Winter storms kill several, leave millions without power across US
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa Public Schools board: Students return to in-person learning next week
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --