NORMAN, Okla. — The Oklahoma Sooners are looking to make their opponent feel a little more at home for Saturday's game.
The football team's social media accounts posted pictures on Friday showing them painting Tulane's Green Wave logo on the field in Norman.
Saturday's game had originally been scheduled to be a home game for Tulane but it was moved due to the damage in New Orleans from Hurricane Ida.
— Oklahoma Sooners (@OU_Athletics) September 3, 2021
Tulane has been practicing in Birmingham since the storm hit Louisiana.
Saturday's kickoff time is still scheduled for 11 a.m.
- Broken Arrow pastor arrested outside Tulsa Women's Clinic
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- West Tulsa neighborhood fed up with construction project
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Man dead after north Tulsa 'self-defense' shooting, suspected shooter released
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --