TULSA, Okla. — College hoops squads out of Oklahoma didn't finish conference play how they would've hoped, but that shouldn't stop fans from getting in on NCAA Tournament bracket season.
The Oklahoma Sooner women are firmly in the big dance, getting a No. 4 seed and a matchup with Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis on deck for March 19.
The men's squad didn't make the cut for the main tournament but is highlighting the field of the NIT.
Tulsa, ORU and the Oklahoma State women all fell short of an NCAA Tournament appearance while the OSU men serve their postseason ban.
The men's tournament starts Tuesday and the women's tournament starts Wednesday.
- Working to stop crime in south Tulsa neighborhood
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Broken Arrow church supporting family ministry in Ukraine
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- How to travel with a firearm
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --