VERDIGRIS, Okla. — One woman is in the hospital after a rollover crash in Verdigris.
It happened Thursday morning near Route 66 and 4120 Road. Investigators said the woman’s car rolled over multiple times and landed on the train tracks.
She was taken by ambulance to a hospital. We’ll update as we learn more.
- All adult Oklahomans to receive COVID-19 vaccine beginning March 29
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Biden taps VP Harris to lead response to border challenges
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Many frustrated waiting on stimulus check
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --