If you're hitting the road on the Will Rogers Turnpike this morning, you may want to find an alternate route.
The outside westbound lane of the turnpike near Highway 69 and I-44, south of the Vinita exit, is currently closed right now after a multi-semi crash happened around 2:30 a.m. on Monday.
The inside westbound lane is now open, but crews will remain on the scene for several hours. Please avoid the area, if possible.
This is a developing story. We'll continue to update as we learn more.
- Family asking for help after fire destroyed home, cars, and tools
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa City Councilors approve $16 million for north Tulsa development project
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Delta Variant identified in Oklahoma
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --