TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police say two people are dead this morning after a crash early morning Tuesday.
According to authorities, the accident happened at 81st and Yale around 2 a.m. Tuesday. The driver was traveling southbound on Yale and did not make a turn. It then went downhill and slammed into a brick wall.
The car was found engulfed in flames, nose down with the tail end in the air when TPD arrived on the scene.
Officers are currently working to investigate to identify the victims. Yale between 81st and 91st is now clear and traffic can pass through.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time.
This is a developing story. We'll update you as we learn more.
- President Biden visiting Tulsa for Race Massacre centennial
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- The 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre: A look back 100 years later
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Bodies of missing Tulsa County couple recovered in Washington County
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --