TULSA, Okla. — TulsaGo Market wants you to help support small Green Country businesses this weekend.
The one-day event includes 58 vendors from various trades and backgrounds. The market features a food hall, shopping mall, and makers market — all in one place.
“The entire TulsaGo project is focused around helping small, local businesses continue to get their name out there,” said Erik Collins, managing partner for TulsaGo. “When COVID hit about a year ago, it just further solidified the reason we decided to start the TulsaGo project. I can’t think of a better way for us to launch and take that very first step.”
The event takes place at Central Park Hall at Expo Square on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is free, and the first 100 attendees get a tote bag.
For more information about TulsaGo Market, click here.
- Sand Springs Chick-Fil-A struck by lightning, closed
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Danny Boy O'Connor talks new Hulu doc 'Kid 90'
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- What is known about third round of stimulus checks
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --