TULSA, Okla. — Police arrested a man Sunday in connection to a shooting that left one man dead in west Tulsa.
Officers received a call around 1:15 a.m. on Jan. 19 saying several gunshots were heard in the area around the Sandy Park Apartment complex. Shortly after that call, officers got notice of a car crash involving a shooting victim, Jamitric Landrum.
While investigating, authorities learn Landrum believed to see someone breaking into a car and confronted the suspect. Landrum chased the suspect, who shot the victim.
Landrum tried to drive himself to the hospital but ended up crashing around South 59th West Avenue and Charles Page Boulevard. EMSA took him to the hospital but he later died.
There was also a woman in the car. She was treated for non-life-threatening injuries from the crash.
Tulsa police say Seminole police found Dillon Wilson on Feb. 13 and he was taken back to Tulsa to be booked.
- Oklahoma Gov. Stitt allows state agencies to let employees substitute teach
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- COVIDtests.gov launches one day ahead of schedule
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- COVID-19 depleting OKC hospitals, Tulsa hospitals not far behind
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --