TULSA, Okla. — Two people are on the run Tuesday morning after crashing a stolen car into a Tulsa nightclub.
Tulsa police are looking through surveillance video to identify the suspects. It started when Tulsa police got a call of a stolen vehicle at the QuikTrip at 41st and Garnett at 2:03 a.m. Tuesday. Officers got there around 2:08 a.m. About three minutes later, police got another call about a car that had crashed into the Rodeo Nightclub just down the road. When officers arrived, they found the stolen vehicle crashed through the front doors of the nightclub. The suspects were nowhere to be found.
TPD is going through video from outside of the business as well as the QuikTrip to lead them to the suspects.
“So, we have a $1000 reward for any information, so we can get an arrest on these two guys,” nightclub manager Blake Moses said.
TPD told 2 News Oklahoma they believe this may have been an attempted smash and grab robbery. If you have any information about the suspects, call Tulsa Crime Stoppers at 918-596-2677.
- Oklahoma inmate Wade Lay's execution delayed for jury to determine competency
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Marjorie Tallchief, famous Native American prima ballerina, dies
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Brent Venables introduced as next Oklahoma Sooners head coach
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --