TULSA, Okla. — A missing and endangered teen has been found safe over the weekend and is now back in the care of his father.
Last week, Tulsa police asked for the public's assistance in looking for missing 14-year-old Carson Jones. Carson was in DHS custody at the time of his disappearance.
Carson's father, Mark Benthimer, tells 2 News that he has been found safe. Benthimer also says he and Carson were able to spend Father's Day together.
- Spectators gather at Cry Baby Hill for the final day of Tulsa Tough
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa attorney charged with rape
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Orphaned fawns overwhelm Green Country animal rescue: 'Leave fawns alone'
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --