TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa police are searching for a missing, endangered man who walked away from Saint Francis hospital early Tuesday morning.
TPD said 29-year-old Jeffrey Motz walked away around 3 a.m. while he was awaiting transport to a different facility. Authorities say he has a diminished mental capacity and suffers from multiple medical complications.
He is described to be a white male, around 5 foot 6 tall. Motz is believed to be approximately 180 pounds with curly, brown hair and a beard. He was last seen wearing a gray shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes.
If anyone spots Motz, call the Tulsa Police department immediately.
- Family asking for help after fire destroyed home, cars, and tools
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Tulsa City Councilors approve $16 million for north Tulsa development project
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Delta Variant identified in Oklahoma
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --