TULSA, Okla — Tulsa police are searching for the person they said stabbed another man to death at an east Tulsa apartment complex.
Officers responded to a call about a stabbing at the Sugarberry Apartments near 61st and Garnett around 7:45 on Sunday night.
Police said they found Galen Landrum, 51, with multiple stab wounds. The investigation showed Landrum was in his apartment when someone stabbed him. Two juveniles, including his daughter, heard the attack and locked themselves in a back room and called 911. Neither child was injured.
Emergency crews took Landum to a hospital where he later died.
Now, police are looking for any information or leads on a suspect or suspects. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at 918-596-COPS.
- One man dead, another in custody following homicide in Claremore
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Study: Over half of Americans living paycheck to paycheck
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Neighbors concerned as Jenks rezoning ordinance moves forward
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --