TULSA, Okla. — A Tulsa man is in the hospital after being shot while he laying in his bed.
Police responded to a call about a drive-by shooting around 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday. They discovered the 28-year-old victim who was shot twice, once in the hand and once in the head. He was immediately taken to the hospital for his injuries.
Officers learned that a black sedan did a drive-by shooting with a rifle into the victim's trailer home. TPD is currently investigating the situation.
- Booker T. Washington star Gentry Williams commits to Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa's housing market starting to slow down after boom amid pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Reports of 'harmful' mixtures in some medical marijuana products in Oklahoma, OMMA says
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter