TULSA, Okla. — The City of Tulsa opened a water station for anyone having water issues due to waterline breaks.
The Water Station is at River Spirit Expo, 4145 E. 21st St. and will be open daily from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. until further notice.
People can pick-up water by entering the south main lobby at Gate 2. Parking will be available near the Tulsa Golden Driller.
Individuals will need to bring their own containers.
This week the city announced residents would have service interruptions if they have water service on a broken waterline to replenish water storage tank levels needed for emergencies.
Currently, 35 crews (14 City crews and 21 contract crews) are in the field working to address more than 142 waterline breaks.
Due to the unprecedented cold weather and number of breaks, residents are being asked to conserve water. The City of Tulsa has NOT issued a boil order.
- CHECK: Closings and power outages in Green Country
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Delaware County man died after going on ice to rescue dog
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Oklahoma family uses blow dryers to save calves from winter weather
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --