TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Girls' Home is one step closer to treating its eight foster teens to a new home thanks to a donation from Transformation Church on Sunday.
Pastor Michael Todd announced the $275,000 donation effort during Transformation's service on Sunday.
The money will go toward the home that the Girls' Home is setting up in Sapulpa.
According to the Girls' Home's Facebook page, they'll also be sending their girls and staff to Disney World.
- One dead in plane crash north of Inola
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Names of people killed in Amazon warehouse collapse released
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- iHeart Radio, 106.1 The Twister partners with 2 Cares for the Community for Bikes for Kids
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --