TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa Fire Department found a body in the Arkansas River on Tuesday afternoon.
Fire officials say they were called out to search near 56th Street and Riverside around 3 p.m. after two people walking nearby called to report a person found in the shallow water near a sandbar.
The cause of the person's death is under investigation. They have not been identified.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Tulsa police seize woman's recently bought car after they told her it was stolen
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Law enforcement kills bow-and-arrow-wielding man near Vinita
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Judge voids nationwide mask mandate for mass transit
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --