TULSA, Okla. — TCSO says first responders were called there Friday night and the young girl was taken by EMSA to a nearby hospital where she was pronounced dead.
A Sheriff’s Office supervisor said a large family gathering was taking place at O’Brien park when the parents just simply lost track of a 2-year-old girl.
TCSO said her own father found her in the pond and dragged her out.
Tulsa County Sheriffs officials say this is sadly an incident that can happen with so many people and kids around and if a child leaves your sights for a second sometimes the worst can happen.
This is a developing story. We will update you when we learn more.
- Tulsans urged to take precautions after Tulsa police reports posted on dark web
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority removing cash pay tolls
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Giuliani suspended from practicing law in New York over false election claims
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --