TULSA, Okla. — The Tulsa City Council approved a motion to move an ordinance granting Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) a franchise agreement with the City of Tulsa at its next Council meeting.
The City of Tulsa and PSO held a Town Hall on Sept. 21 to discuss the upcoming franchise renewal. Part of the agreement states PSO would agree to use public ways of the City of Tulsa to supply electricity to the public.
The Council's next meeting is on Nov. 17 at 5 p.m. Questions or comments may also be submitted here.
- Bell's Amusement Park is coming back
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Bixby couple warning others to check hospital bills carefully
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Broken Arrow man arrested in child exploitation investigation
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --
- Download our free app for Apple, Android and Kindle devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter