TULSA, Okla. — March 14th is a big day for math lovers and pie lovers.
Often called Pi Day because 3.14 is one of the most well-known mathematical constants and because if you say Pi people think of pie local bakery Antoinette's is celebrating with an array of pies today.
They also celebrated by hiding three apple pie statues around Tulsa. If you find the statue and take it to Antoinette's on 3-14 you can get free pie!
- What works to boost gas milage
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Two children killed in Broken Arrow fire
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa bakery celebrating Pi Day
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --