TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa Animal Welfare announced its new seasonal hours on Tuesday, along with a lower price for pet adoptions.
Starting Tuesday, the shelter will be open seven days a week from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. until resuming evening adoption hours next spring.
The shelter is offering adoptions for $10 through the end of October as they sit at capacity.
Each Tulsa Animal Welfare pet is vaccinated, spayed or neutered, dewormed, and given a permanent tag, flea and tick prevention and heartworm prevention.
- Booker T. Washington star Gentry Williams commits to Oklahoma
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa's housing market starting to slow down after boom amid pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Reports of 'harmful' mixtures in some medical marijuana products in Oklahoma, OMMA says
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --