TULSA, Okla. — Expanding for new opportunities-- Transformation Church officials announced the purchased the Unit Corporation Building for $35 million.
Brokers from Newmark Robinson Park helped handle the sale of the nearly 200,000 square foot building at 8200 South Unit Drive. The building used to be the corporate headquarters of the energy firm Unit Corporation. The company is going to remain a tenant in the building.
This isn't the first time Transformation Church Lead Pastors Michael and Natalie Todd added to their real estate portfolio. In August 2019, the Tulsa-based church purchased the empty Spirit Bank Event Center for $10.5 million. The church purchased the PostRock Plaza retail center for $20.5 million in 2020. The church moved into the event center but told 2 News it is running short on office space for its administrative staff.
The Todds started leading the church in 2015, when founding pastor, Bishop Gary McIntosh, entrusted the church to them after 15 years. The church is currently meeting online due to the pandemic.
- Broken Arrow police identify victim, suspect from Sunday night homicide
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Local food truck brings a taste of Venezuela to Tulsa
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Seahawks star Tyler Lockett honors Tulsa restaurant with Waffle That! cleats
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --