TULSA, Okla — Saturday morning members of the Tulsa Fraternal Order of Police and Tulsa County Sheriff's Office participated in the 2022 Polar Plunge benefiting Special Olympics Oklahoma.
The teams braved cold temperatures and water to help raise money.
The Tulsa FOP raised over $2,500 and the TCSO raised $3,500.
TCSO also won first place in this year’s “Pac Man” themed costume contest.
- Choctaw Nation, Ireland bond on display at Olympics
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Fight breaks out between Oral Roberts, NDSU after basketball game
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Bell's Amusement Park plans slow down as owners debate use for land
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --