STILWELL, Okla. — Strong winds rolled through Adair County early Wednesday morning, ultimately bringing a confirmed tornado to Stilwell.
Photos from the area show damage done to roofs and power lines in the area likely caused by an EF-1 tornado, according to the National Weather Service.
Adair County Emergency Management's preliminary damage reports included damage to a couple of businesses, a few houses with roof damage, and downed power lines and trees.
Most of the damage is on the west side of Stilwell to Highway 59 — included a semi-truck that toppled over on the roadway.
- Missing toddler found dead in McIntosh County
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- How common are 'ghost guns' in Oklahoma?
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Gov. Stitt signs bill banning most abortions in Oklahoma
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --