TULSA, Okla. — Kerry Vincent, one of the co-founders of the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show, passed away on January 2, 2021.
According to an Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show Facebook post, Vincent died after battling an undisclosed illness.
Vincent lived in Tulsa, Okla. and died at the age of 75, according to People Magazine.
For 25 years, the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show was held in Tulsa until it's final year in 2018. To look at the past winners of the Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show, CLICK HERE.
Vincent also hosted a Food Network show about saving local bakeries. She featured Tulsa landmark Ann's Bakery on the show years ago.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --