JENKS, Okla. — Jenks basketball coach and NFL referee Clay Martin is home after being hospitalized for COVID-19.
Martin was admitted at a local hospital on Dec. 31.
In a statement, the Martin family told 2 Works for You they are "very thankful" he's home.
The last few weeks have been difficult on our family as we’ve experienced first hand the difficulties of COVID. We’re grateful for all of the encouragement we’ve received as we’ve leaned heavily on our faith, family, and friends. Very thankful that Clay is now at home.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --