TULSA, Okla. — Several Tulsa area public school districts made the decision the week of Jan. 24 to return to distance learning.
2 News is tracking closures and will update this list as needed.
Tulsa Public Schools announced the following schools will suspend in-person learning Jan. 28:
- Carnegie (Mrs. Henley's & Mrs. Moss' second-grade classes only)
Union Public Schools announced Rosa Parks and Clark elementary schools will be in distance learning Jan. 26-27, due to staff shortages, not including Rosa Parks Early Childhood students. Darnaby students will return to school on Wednesday. Grove Elementary students will remain in distance learning through Jan. 27. Beginning Friday, Jan. 28, all elementary schools will resume in-person learning. The 6/7th Grade Center will move to distance learning on Friday, Jan. 28.
- Drivers concerned with construction on Eufaula highway
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Broken Arrow family facing issues getting justice for dogs killed
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Tulsa teacher accused of inappropriate relationship with Kansas teen
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --