MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Another person is now in police custody for their involvement in the shooting at the Memorial Day festival in Taft that left one dead and multiple others injured, Muskogee police say.
Police arrested Kendall Alexander on Friday morning. He is being charged with murder and shooting with intent to kill.
Officers are still looking for two possible suspects that are also believed to be involved in the shooting. At this time, an investigation into the whereabouts of Gervorise Warrior and Keshawn Jackson is still ongoing.
On Sunday, May 25, an argument at the outdoor weekend festival led to gunfire. At least eight people were injured and taken to the hospital and one woman now known as Sherika Bowler died.
Later that same day, Skyler Buckner turned himself in at the Muskogee County Sheriff's Office as one of the people involved in the shooting.
- Four felines abandoned at defunct Oklahoma roadside zoo rescued
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- AG: Oklahoma attorneys accused of helping illegal marijuana operations
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- New photo shows euthanized alligator found at Claremore Lake
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --