SAPULPA, Okla. — Sapulpa City Council voted to extend a mask mandate Monday evening.
READ MORE: Sapulpa City Council passes mask mandate
Officials said the mask mandate extension passed by a 5-4 vote count.
For an additional 120 days, people ages 10 and up are required to wear masks under the proclamation.
- Jenks official confirms Clay Martin has been hospitalized
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Jobless Oklahomans search for aid, OESC reports continued claims decline
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- High school class ring reunited with owner decades later
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --