SAPULPA, Okla. — Sapulpa City Council passed a mask mandate Monday evening.
Officials said the mandate passed by a 6-4 vote count.
People ages 10 and up are required to wear masks under the proclamation.
- Gov. Stitt announces new actions to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in the state
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Green Country schools moving to distance learning amid coronavirus pandemic
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Dealing with a loved one's possessions after their death
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --