TULSA, Okla. — Saint Francis Health System in Tulsa announced the launch of a dashboard on Monday tracking COVID-19-related hospitalizations to its hospital.
Hospital officials described their COVID-19 situation in a news conference Monday where they say they have room for more patients but are struggling to keep enough staff to care for an influx in admissions.
The dashboard is meant to provide daily updates on the number of COVID-19 patients hospitalized, how many of those are in intensive care, how many have been vaccinated and the average age of patients being admitted with COVID-19.
St. Francis Chief of Emergency Medicine Dr. Ryan Parker said Monday the average age of patients in this recent surge is about 10 years younger than the surge last winter.
- 'South Park' creators say they've reached agreement to buy Casa Bonita, restaurant seen on show
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Tulsa Little League chapter files lawsuit over World Series disqualification
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Human skeletal remains found near Highway 169
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --