TULSA, Okla. — Rock singer Sebastian Bach announced Friday night he'd tested positive for COVID-19 after a handful of appearances including Tulsa in the last couple of weeks.
Bach, 53, posted about his diagnosis in a video on Twitter where he listed the places he's been where he could've gotten the virus.
After doing 2 shows & going to my wife's High School reunion, I came home & tested positive for covid. Here are the locations I could have got it in any one of these places. Thank God for the vaccine I can't wait to get another one 💉 all symptoms are gone now not canceling shows pic.twitter.com/RHTK9iglC3
— Sebastian Bach (@sebastianbach) August 7, 2021
The former Skid Row frontman appeared at the final show at Tulsa's IDL Ballroom on July 24.
Bach says he received the one-shot Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine in March.
"All symptoms are gone now not canceling any shows," he says.
- Oklahoma Little League disqualified from tournament
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- OSBI investigating fatal shooting in Haskell
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- OklahomaTulsa Fire Department supports one of their own in hospital
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --