TULSA, Okla. — Oklahoma native and "Reservation Dogs" co-creator Sterlin Harjo signed a new overall deal with FX, Variety reported Monday.
Harjo created the show along with executive producer Taika Waititi.
"Reservation Dogs" follows four Indigenous teens living in a rural Oklahoma town. It is nominated for a Golden Globe award for Best Television Series, Musical or Comedy.
The new deal reported Monday keeps Harjo on the show as a writer, director, executive producer and showrunner, and opens the door to new projects to be worked on, according to Variety.
"Reservation Dogs" is already renewed for a second season after Season 1 wrapped up in September.
- One dead in plane crash north of Inola
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Names of people killed in Amazon warehouse collapse released
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- iHeart Radio, 106.1 The Twister partners with 2 Cares for the Community for Bikes for Kids
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --