More than 5,000 PSO customers are without power across Green Country due to the gusty winds Wednesday.
Power went out in those areas shortly after 1 p.m.
As of 2 p.m., those without power include:
- 2,274 customers in Tulsa
- 151 customers in Broken Arrow
- 136 in Grove
- 125 customers near Nowata
- 96 customers in Owasso
- 11 in Locust Gove
It is unclear what caused the widespread outages, but it is suspected that gusty winds across Green Country are behind some of the damage.
The Public Service Company of Oklahoma is currently working to fix these issues and give power back to its customers.
- Hobby Lobby to raise its minimum wage to $18.50
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Broken Arrow superintendent announces resignation, replacement named
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Overnight shooting at Bartlesville bar leaves 2 dead, suspect now in custody
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --