TULSA, Okla. — Kevin Obanor scored 30 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as 15-seed ORU pulled off one of the biggest upsets in NCAA Tournament history, defeating 2-seed Ohio State, 75-72.
The Golden Eagles advance in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1974.
The nation's leading scorer, Max Abmas hit five three-pointers and scored 29 points in the victory.
ORU advances to the round of 32, where it will face 7-seed Florida on Sunday.
- Tulsa police searching for missing, endangered woman
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- CDC: Masked students should keep 3 feet of distance in class
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Biden admin meets initial goal of 100 million vaccinations
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --