TULSA, Okla. — Tulsa firefighters say one man is recovering in the hospital after an early morning house fire broke out on Tuesday.
The call came around 3:20 a.m. for a home in a neighborhood near 11th and Yale.
Crews arrived on the scene and found one male victim by the front door and immediately started emergency medical care. EMSA then transported the victim to a hospital for additional medical care. He later died.
The fire was contained to the garage area which had significant smoke damage. The cause is currently unknown, but an investigation is ongoing.
- Tulsa couple ups reward for missing dog to more than $11k
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Child dies in Collinsville area mobile home fire
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Coweta teen’s basketball dreams come true
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --