PRYOR, Okla. — State officials are expected to make an announcement Wednesday about a global tech company coming to Oklahoma.
The announcement will include details on a new, North American headquarters for the company which will make a "significant capital investment" on 100 acres of land at MidAmerica Industrial Park in Pryor.
The move includes a power purchase from the Grand River Dam Authority of 250 MW or more.
The announcement is scheduled for 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- One man dead, another in custody following homicide in Claremore
- DOWNLOAD the 2 News Oklahoma app for alerts
- Study: Over half of Americans living paycheck to paycheck
- FOLLOW 2 News Oklahoma on Facebook
- Neighbors concerned as Jenks rezoning ordinance moves forward
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --