PRYOR, Okla. — Oklahoma Highway Patrol is investigating a plane crash at a Pryor airport Wednesday morning.
Around 7:22 a.m., a man is said to be flying a small experimental propeller airplane he had built himself before losing control during landing and overturned.
The pilot was taken to the hospital to be checked out. At this time, it is confirmed he has non-life threatening injuries.
FAA and NTSB, along with others, are still investigating further into the cause of the crash.
This is a developing story. We will continue to update as we learn more.
- Concern over Delta variant as COVID cases rise
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Remembering Dr. Eric Jayne: Tulsa Humane Society veterinarian killed in crash
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- Tulsa police searching for suspects after assault, robbery at smoke shop
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --