TULSA, Okla. — The delayed distribution of benefit payments has been resolved as of 11:52 a.m. on Monday. Conduent has started posting benefit payments to those who receive them.
If you are looking for your benefit payments this morning, you might see nothing in your bank account yet.
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission announced on Facebook their payment provider, Conduent, is having issues with distributing benefit payments.
According to the post, the Conduent team is trying to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
This is a developing story.
- Utah mom gives birth on flight from Salt Lake City to Hawaii
- DOWNLOAD the 2 Works for You app for alerts
- Community raises funds for children after parents die in deadly I-40 car crash
- FOLLOW 2 Works for You on Facebook
- STAYING SAFE: What you need to know to stay safe during severe weather
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere --